dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Accounts Payable Supervisor position at our head office in Toronto.
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Supervisor
REPORTING TO: Accounts Payable Manager
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Supervisor will support all accounts payable processes, period ends and various deliverables at a national level. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will also provide support to organization, analyze, recommend and implement departmental projects in accordance with the organization’s strategic vision. He/she works closely with other supervisors in managing operations and achieving objectives.
- Prepare, review and edit payment commitment reports
- Review expenditure expense reports for proper authorization and precision
- Assist with reviewing analytical reports in our Purchase to Pay system
- Support the payables team and manager as required
- Ascertain the accuracy of accounts payable standard files and the accounts payable integrations to the general records
- Participate in creation and interpretation of enhanced finance related methods to ensure consistency with accounts payable prerequisites
- Oversee expenditure for compliance with budgets and give recommendations on discrepancies as often as necessary
- Ensure that company’s invoices are precisely administered
- Organize account payments and working together with other units, taking into account all transactions within the company
- Assist with small projects as required
- Minimum 2 years in a Supervisory or management role in Accounts Payable
- Post-Secondary education in business administration, accounting, finance or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with
- Intermediate level or higher excel skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Experience with Pronto and or Coupa is considered an asset
- Exposure to a fast paced multi-location organization
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.