dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Contracts Manager position at our head office in Toronto.
POSITION TITLE: Contracts Manager (12 month contract)
REPORTING TO: General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer & Corporate Secretary
The Contracts Manager, as a member of the in-house legal team, will contribute to the achievement of key business priorities by providing legal support as it relates to the drafting and amending of contracts. The Contracts Manager will work closely with all functional areas in the company to identify and assume responsibility for projects and processes in need of legal input; and draft and advise on contractual arrangements.
- Reviewing, revising, and drafting template contracts ranging in complexity across functional areas including associate agreements, confidentiality agreements and general commercial contracts for provision of services
- Developing and revising contract and other legal templates
- Ensuring standardization of contracts and services agreements, while being responsible for all amendments
- Assisting with implementation of Contract Management System
Engage and foster relationships with the current Partner network to drive referrals and industry interest in a Partnership with dentalcorp
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of an LLB Degree and membership in good standing with a Provincial Law Society
- Minimum 2+ years of experience at a law firm and exceptional academic credentials; additional in-house experience considered an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, and high attention to detail are essential
- Proven time management skills, ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, ability to set and work to deadlines
- Detail oriented, hands-on, analytical, change agent with experience in and motivated by a high-growth, acquisitive, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and managing a variety of contracts
- Experience and comfort working with and advising business clients directly with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgement
- Leadership and communications skills; proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all levels of an organization and external parties
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.