dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) position at our head office in Toronto.
POSITION TITLE: Talent Acquisition Specialist
REPORTING TO: Director, Talent
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) is an integral part of our Talent team responsible for delivering top talent to our network of dental practices across the country. In this role the TAS will develop and execute recruitment plans and strategies to fill vacancies for an assigned portfolio of practices. The ideal candidate has proven Talent Acquisition expertise in a high volume environment, a sense of urgency, professionalism and a true passion for identifying top talent while fostering and maintaining relationships with internal clients and candidates.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process through proactive and ongoing sourcing and screening for positions in assigned portfolio of Practices. Positions include but are not limited to: Associate Dentist, Hygienist, Practice Manager, Dental Assistant, Front Desk Receptionist
- Talent administration including; posting positions, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating process for new hire onboarding, creation of offer letters, background checks and maintaining talent metrics and analytics
- Develop trust by building strong relationships with hiring managers and working closely with them to maximize quality of hire and time to hire
- Maintain and expand on department best practices to a deliver a positive candidate experience, manage candidate communities and enhance interest and exposure to dentalcorp as an employer of choice
- Maintain and enhance the Talent Database while fostering existing relationships with high potential dentists and dental care professionals in all markets across Canada
- Continuous improvement and innovation of the Talent Acquisition Process in line with the business objectives and department strategy while delivering on tight deadlines
- Assist with Campus recruitment initiatives at various schools in Canada and the US
- Other Talent projects and duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of recruitment experience in a professional business environment; experience in both and agency and corporate setting
- Fully Bilingual- English & French would be considered an asset
- Highly motivated with demonstrated abilities to work in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent timelines, prioritize work relative to business context, and handle multiple demands simultaneously
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.