dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Director, Operations - Ontario.
Director, Operations - Ontario
REPORTING TO: COO
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental practices across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we, as their business partner, provide comprehensive strategic expertise and tactical resources to support their growth. This enables our Partners to focus their energy on delivering optimal patient care.
The Director, Operations is a responsible for supporting the growth ambitions of our valued Partners in Ontario by delivering our expertise in key business areas resulting in optimal patient care and creation of value for our stakeholders.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Growth Facilitator
- Practice Optimizer
- Brand Ambassador
- Engage, foster the growth and provide wise counsel to our valued Partners identifying operating efficiencies and opportunities that
- optimize patient care & satisfaction and;
- grow the revenues and profitability of our dental practices
- Develop and maintain excellent practice community relationships ensuring a superior level of service and value add from our Support Centre specifically marketing and talent teams
- Identify and implement programs and systems that support practice growth and optimization
- Support the implementation of training & development programs for our practice community
- Mentor and develop Practice Managers
- Act as the brand ambassador, building a professional and positive profile for dentalcorp within the Canadian Dental sector
- Experience in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to drive sustainable, measurable profitable growth, through rigour around financial and operating KPIs and metrics
- 5 + years multi-unit operations experience in the dental, medical, health and wellness, speciality retail or hospitality industries
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills; proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships across diverse groups and levels
- Proven ability to execute large scale projects involving numerous stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.