dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Human Resources Coordinator.
Human Resources Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Director, Talent
The Human Resources Coordinator is an integral part of our HR team responsible for providing exceptional HR support to our corporate support centre and to our network of dental practices across the country. The Human Resources Coordinator will support other members of the HR team with the organization, administration, and coordination of HR tools, programs, and activities. The ideal candidate will have Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, multi-location environment; a sense of urgency; professionalism; and a true passion for providing exceptional service.
- Manage Health and Safety programs, including: ensuring policies and programs are up-to-date, records retention, and overall compliance with legislation
- Administer company benefits program, including: manage benefits enrolment for new employees, answer benefits related questions, support with change request
- Partner with other members of HR team, and in-house legal counsel to draft amendments to employment agreements; draft employment confirmation letters, etc.
- Participate in new employee orientation and onboarding; ensuring all new hire paperwork is completed accurately, and retained accordingly
- Support with employee leaves, and return to work plans; including advising managers as required
- Respond to ad hoc HR requests accordingly; engaging internal stakeholders as necessary
- Maintaining HR metrics & reporting tools, and employee files
- Other HR projects and duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience in a professional business environment, ideally supporting multiple locations
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources is considered an asset
- Experience with benefits administration, managing employee leaves, and return to work plans is considered an asset
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organization skills; and ability to prioritize multiple deliverables
- Strong judgment; ability to make sound decisions in a complex environment
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high degree of accuracy and quality of work
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.