dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Manager, Practice Consulting.
Manager, Practice Consulting
REPORTING TO: COO
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental practices across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we, as their business partner, provide comprehensive strategic expertise and tactical resources to support their growth. This enables our Partners to focus their energy on delivering optimal patient care.
The Manager, Practice Consulting is responsible for implementing and optimizing system wide initiatives to advance the patient care agenda.
- Engage with Practices to fully utilize systems, tools and processes to maximize efficiencies and optimize performance.
- Provide hands on training and ongoing support to Practices on new systems and processes including patient recall systems, staff scheduling and payroll systems, purchasing systems, and other systems as determined.
- Participation in development of Standard Operating Procedures with Operations and Practice teams and lead implementation with Practices.
- Provide insight, support, and feedback in the testing, piloting, and rollout of new processes and systems.
- Support the Operations Team by engaging with Practices, as required, to provided value added support, improve performance and advance the patient care agenda.
- Implement productivity improvement projects as required.
- Experience in the dental industry is strongly preferred – ideally as a Practice or Regional Manager with proven success in optimizing performance.
- 3-5+ years experience in operational role with a focus on process improvement, project management, and training & development.
- Strong and effective communicator and trainer.
- Ability to analyze operational KPIs, identify opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Self motivated and change agent.
- Passion for leveraging technology to streamline processes and optimize performance.
- Excellent relationship management and leadership skills.
- Post-graduate education.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.