dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Director, Procurement (Bilingual).
Director, Procurement (Bilingual)
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Category Management and Sourcing for the consumables category. Building catalogue content as applicable for the Procure to Pay (P2P) software.
- Negotiating contracts for the consumables category.
- Accountable for providing forecasts and guidance on price changes for consumables.
- Sourcing assigned categories and development of contracts and catalogues to enable the negotiated content to be available to practices.
- Managing the change management with our 200+ dental practices across Canada.
- Act as an advisory resource on procurement initiatives, contract negotiations and management strategies, and procurement interpretation.
- Becoming the category expert and building relationships with key vendors.
- Building out a 3 year sourcing plan for improvement in assigned categories.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree.
- Bilingual (English/French) is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a sourcing capacity, ideally working with complex categories.
- Experience in managing projects, contracts and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Strong leadership and change management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.