dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Corporate Marketing Manager
POSITION: Corporate Marketing Manager
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental practices across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we, as their business partner, provide comprehensive strategic expertise and tactical resources to support their growth. This enables our Partners to focus their energy on delivering optimal patient care.
The Corporate Marketing Manager will support the enhancement, and implementation of dentalcorp’s B2B brand strategy. The Manager will play a crucial role contributing to the evolution of dentalcorp’s brand, as well as leading other corporate marketing & communication initiatives that maintains dentalcorp as a world class brand.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the B2B brand strategy and associate brand building marketing plan.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to ensure alignment for all significant marketing initiatives.
- Lead the development of dentalcorp corporate communications, traditional and digital (Media Kit, Press Releases, PR, Videos, Events, Announcements, dentalcorp website content, etc.)
- Partner and collaborate with other areas of the business to provide marketing support (Corporate Development, Business Development, Human Resources, Operations, Finance)
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to develop, and execute Employer Brand strategy
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in corporate marketing.
- Significant experience developing and executing digital and traditional B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in Public Relations and/or Corporate Affairs is considered a significant asset
- Exceptional written, and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Strong business acumen, analytical abilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship builder: natural ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- High attention to detail, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to adapt, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.