dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for Director of Business Development.
POSITION TITLE: Director, Business Development
REPORTING TO: Vice President, Corporate Development
The Director, Business Development is responsible for driving acquisitive growth of the dentalcorp Practice Community though; building of key industry relationships, identifying Partner opportunities, facilitating meetings with the Corporate Development Team and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Acquisitive Growth
- Relationship Management
- Brand Ambassador
- Utilise leads and market research to establish relationships and interest in Partnership with potential dentists and practices in assigned region, facilitate meetings between prospective Partners and Corporate Development team
- Establish and foster relationships through, attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences and cold calling and prospecting potential Partners
- Initiate interest in potential deal through use of financial acumen, presentations skills, ability to handle objections with clarity while emphasizing benefits
- Work with the marketing team to identify additional B2B marketing opportunities which will reach target audience and generate additional interest in dentalcorp and potential Partnership
- Engage and foster relationships with the current Partner network to drive referrals and industry interest in a Partnership with dentalcorp
- Act as the brand ambassador for dentalcorp, while building a professional and positive profile for dentalcorp within the Canadian Dental sector
- Experience in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment in a sales/business development capacity with proven results
- Proven ability to close complex deals with long lead times
- 5 + years business development experience, experience in the dental, medical or pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills; proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships across diverse groups and levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel extensively across Canada
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.