dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Business Development Associate.
Business Development Associate
REPORTING TO: Director, Corporate Development
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental practices throughout Canada. The Company's unique business model allows its Dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while dentalcorp, as their business partner, provides comprehensive strategic expertise and tactical resources to support their growth ambitions. This allows dentalcorp’s Dentist Partners to focus their energy on delivering optimal patient care.
The Business Development Associate, a key member of the Corporate and Business Development Team, is responsible for providing ongoing support throughout various stages of the acquisition cycle, events and marketing initiatives. A persistent professional with a high sense of urgency, attention to detail and a proactive approach to their work will excel in this position.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Market Research and Analysis
- Coordination and Administration of Go-to-Market Strategy
- Event Planning and Management
- Support various aspects of the acquisition process – including but not limited to:
- maintenance and administration of the opportunity pipeline;
- identification and qualification of leads;
- conduct research on new potential partnerships, markets, and competitors; and
- o assist in the preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Represent dentalcorp at industry-related functions
- Enter and organize CRM data accurately and efficiently
- Supporting various targeted business development and marketing events and initiatives
- Lead onboarding of newly acquired practices to ensure a seamless transition to operations team
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary education in Business or Marketing
- Excellent time-management and administration skills with a high-level of attention to detail
- Professional demeanour and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and balance multiple demands and priorities
- Ability to use technology to improve business processes
- Capacity to be focused in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Event management experience is considered an asset
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.