dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Human Resources Business Partner.
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Business Partner (18 month contract)
REPORTING TO: Director, Human Resources
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
The Human Resources Business Partner will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to provide overall HR leadership, and strategic support to the business. As a collaborative member of the HR team, the incumbent will determine stakeholder needs, and be proactive in identifying, designing, and implementing HR programs and solutions that are in alignment with dentalcorp’s overall strategic priorities.
- Act as a resource to provide direction, advice, and guidance to all stakeholders on strategic, tactical, and operational issues related to Human Resources
- Participate at various meetings to discuss, identify, and recommend changes that will improve service delivery, provide input on organizational issues, and share best practices
- Collaborate with broader HR team, and throughout the organization to ensure work is aligned
- Analyze data, metrics, trends and formulate strategic plans to optimize use of HR resources in the pursuit of meeting organizational and program specific targets
- Coach Practice Managers, in collaboration with field experts as needed, in areas such as: performance management, absenteeism, workplace investigations, lay-offs/redeployment, terminations, employee development, employee engagement, etc.
- Plan, develop, implement, and execute HR specific programs and projects as it relates to dentalcorp’s strategy
- Some travel throughout Canada may be required
- Other duties as required
- Post-graduate education in HR or related field; CHRL designation, or in progress, is considered an asset
- 3-5 years of generalist HR experience; and experience managing/leading HR projects
- Demonstrated passion for HR – up to date on current legislation, trends, and best practices
- Experience leading workplace investigations, and implementing resolutions
- Strong influence and relationship management skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to analyze information, and develop strategies and programs to address
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio)
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.