A dentalcorp dental practice based in Vancouver, British Columbia is accepting applications for a full-time Orthodontist.
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to revolutionizing the business of dentistry, and providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. As an Orthodontist within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
What You Will Benefit From
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Competitive Compensation
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Access to CE credits a preferred partnership with DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Options to work in multiple locations
- Be a part of the largest dental network in Canada
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam with a specialization in Orthodontics
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.