A dentalcorp dental practice based in Grande Prairie, AB is accepting applications for a full-time Registered Dental Assistant
POSITION: Certified Dental Assistant
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
dentalcorp is currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Assistant to join a busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a RDA at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to www.dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant Level II
- Previous experience considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.