A dentalcorp dental practice based in Grande Prairie, AB is accepting applications for a full-time Dental Hygienist.
POSITION: Dental Hygienist
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
dentalcorp is currently looking to hire a Hygienist to join our busy and well established practice in Grand Prairie. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist with dentalcorp you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to www.dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skill
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province; in good standing
- Valid CPR Certification