A dentalcorp dental practice in Whitehorse, YT is accepting applications for a full-time Certified Dental Assistant
POSITION: Certified Dental Assistant
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
dentalcorp is currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join a busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a CDA at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to www.dcinstitute.ca through a preferred partnership
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development Opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Clinical chair side assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant Level II
- Previous experience considered an asset