dentalcorp, Canada's largest network of dental practices, is accepting applications for a Director, Systems Implementation
POSITION: Director, Systems Implementation
REPORTING TO: Chief Operating Officer
Work location: Toronto, ON
Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: $130,000 per year
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases in accordance with company policy and comprehensive health benefits package.
At dentalcorp we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in every thing that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
This position leads the dentalcorp system implementation and support team to support key dental system implementations across our 220 + practices at a national level.
What you will benefit from:
· Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
· Growth and Development Opportunities
· Partnership with dentalcorp subject matter experts that provide you with strategic insights and expertise
· Leads large scale systems implementations on a national basis (procurement, payroll etc.)
· Directs all change management and communications activities in support of practice roll outs
· Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports
· Builds and maintain positive relationships with newly joining partners and practice managers
· Builds a culture of continuous feedback and improvement as it relates to systems implementations
· Corporate dental systems implementation experience and knowledge of dental software is required
· Must possess an understanding of dental practice operations, procurement and claims adjudication
· Strong project leadership and project management skills
· Experience leading large scale systems implementations
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications with the ability to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of clients
· Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Business;
· Minimum 10 + years of related experience with at least 5 years of work experience in business side of dental practice
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.