Come join our Team of attentive dental professionals in the second-largest city in Manitoba!
At Brandon Dental Centre, our team of experienced dentists, hygienists, and assistants, are dedicated to providing comprehensive dental care to our patients in Brandon, Manitoba.
We offer a wide range of services, including preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dental care, as well as orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign and sleep apnea treatment.
We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment for our patients and staying up-to-date with advancements in dentistry through continuing education. As a team, we are committed to utilizing advanced dental technology to provide the highest quality of care possible. Being located in the second-largest city in Manitoba, we enjoy the cultural diversity, arts scene, and outdoor recreational opportunities that Brandon has to offer.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Services Schedule: Full-time
Clinic Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses, and access to Study Cubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities, and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.