From administrative support to talent & recruitment; from practice optimization to marketing, we place our Partners at the forefront of oral care, enabling the best to be even better. Being part of the dentalcorp Support Centre team means building a career as part of a team that supports your ongoing growth and development.
Sort Positions by Province
Why invest in a career with dentalcorp?
We are committed to our values in everything that we do. Integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference. We are focused on attracting, retaining and developing the very best and hold ourselves to a higher standard by always doing what's right for our teams and Partners.
About the Support Centre TeamOur Support Centre team is comprised of subject matter experts that provide strategic insights and expertise to our practice network, with services and support across all aspects of the business.
- Join a collaborative team, building innovative solutions
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Be part of a community that values giving back and encourages team members to participate in initiatives such as food drives, volunteering, and our Give Back, Smile Back program
Who you are
You are an innovative and business minded HR Leader who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing company that enables the best to be even better. You have extensive experience in creating and implementing best in class employee experience initiatives that drive a high-performance culture and enable continued business growth. You are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. You enjoy being hands-on in your role and thrive off identifying innovative solutions for your team and the company. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are excited to contribute the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and working with the People team, you will be responsible for developing and executing best in class talent and employee experience strategies for our Support Centre teams.
- Employee Culture: create an evidence-based approach to employee experience to define and build operational metrics that yield the insights necessary to drive organizational transformation and measure the impact of employee experience programs. Create best in class employee experiences by designing HR programs and processes that focus on moments that matter to employees throughout the employee lifecycle
- Change Management: Lead change management activities (i.e., restructures, work redesign etc.) and apply a change management process to create strategies in support of the adoption of the changes required by the HR Programs.
- Support Centre Engagement: Deploy and execute an approach that capitalizes on robust employee engagement survey results and implement employee survey strategies that support our business priorities.
- Performance Management: Provides direction on improving coaching, career development, counseling, and disciplinary actions, manages employee exits in a respectful manner.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale transformational programs and initiatives.
- Succession Planning: Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development including annual 9-box talent assessment and strategies to manage talent for internal progression, development and retention. Develop talent profiles and development plans
- Development & Training: Support the development and execution of leadership development and training to address opportunities and issues by ensuring solutions are based on strong analytics and insights. Partner with the learning team to create a leadership development framework and programs and facilitate their delivery to build capability and impact.
- Workforce Planning: In collaboration with Total Rewards, Manage headcount process and Support Centre budgets
- Policy: Creation, updates and maintains relevant guidelines for business needs and conducts continuity of programs and practices
- Partner: Act as a resource to provide direction, advice, and guidance to all stakeholders on strategic, tactical, and operational issues related to Human Resources
- Conflict Resolution: Manages complex employee relations issues and ensuring a positive employee relations approach
- Compliance: ensuring compliance with regulations employment standards are adhered to (e.g., vacation management, Support Centre health and safety etc.
- Corporate HR Analytics: Monthly and quarterly reporting analytics; insights and recommendations, preparation of reports for senior leadership
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Development, or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in human resources in both generalist and talent roles; additional areas of specialization including leadership development and training would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with senior leadership, demonstrating influential leadership skills
- Strong change management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply employee experience and employee engagement best practices to support strong business performance.
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including leadership and employees.
- Collaborative approach with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to assemble, develop, inspire, motivate and retain top talent; a team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.apply
Not seeing your opportunity?
Positions open and close every day and we're always looking for the top talent across Canada.